Change to Agent on-Duty
Team Platinum systems have the ability to assign an Agent on-Duty. What this means is that the Primary Account Holder or Admin can have all leads that sign up on certain forms automatically route to a particular team member. Here’s how.
- From the Control Panel menu, click on Contacts > Lead Routing
- Click on the Edit icon next to the form for the routing change. In this example, we're changing the Email Home Search routing.
- Click to select the Assign to agent on-duty option.
- Select the agent's name from the dropdown menu.
- The Lead Routing Summary page now shows all leads that sign up on the Email Home Search site are going to the selected agent.
Did you find this article helpful?