Site Customization Tips
This section of the Partner Portal contains technical documentation and include some of the APIs available to Resellers.
The Custom Links and Services page is a page where you can find URLs that can be used during client site creation. This page provides more advanced customization tips than the System Links page, as well as information on Web Services.
- Search Results: provides links to one-click searches for a specific city, zip code, price range, or property type. You can also configure a search that only shows new listings. For any of these searches you can change the default display order of the results.
- Advanced Search Results: this section describes how to use the Link Builder to create direct links to the results of an advanced search.
- Featured Listings: information on how to filter or re-sort the properties displayed on the client’s Featured Properties page. Featured Properties are the client’s Active properties. The page can also be configured to include Sold/Pending and Supplemental properties.
- Photo Tour Listings & Virtual Tour Listings: information on how to filter or re-sort the list of properties that offer photo or virtual tours.
- Open Houses: information on how to re-sort the list of properties for which an open house is scheduled.
- Sold/Pending Listings: information on how to re-sort the list of sold/pending properties.
- Quick Search Form: information on how to include a “quick search” box on the client’s site. This is a tool that can be used to conduct a basic search using limited criteria. A link to an example of this tool is included on the Custom Links and Services page.
- Featured Slide Show: information on how to include a “slide show” on the client’s site. This is a tool that allows a dynamic presentation of the client’s Featured Properties anywhere on the site. A link to an example of this tool is included on the Custom Links and Services page.
Agent Language Selector: Information on including an option on your custom agent roster page that allows consumers to search for agents by language. Agent profiles must be configured with languages in order for this feature to work. If using a standard agent roster page, this language search can be included automatically as part of the template.
- Information Request Form: Information on how to change the title and text above the “More Info Request” forms at the bottom of the property detail page.
- Web Services Documentation: links to details on how to utilize our Web Services.
- Miscellaneous: information on Lead Forwarding settings and links to MLS Coverage and IDX Rules.
Did you find this article helpful?