Sending an Email
Following are instructions on how to send and email to your database.
First, here are some quick facts:
- Emails to your database are blind-copied. The email will look like it was only sent from you to that particular recipient.
- Also, if you send an email to multiple groups and/or campaigns and you have the same people in some of these groups/campaigns, the system will automatically de-duplicate the email address so they receive one copy of your email.
Here are the steps to send an email:
- From the main menu, click on Communications > Send Email.
- Click on Send a Blast Message.
- Click on the To:. A screen will appear allowing you to select the recipients of your email. You can select a combination of, as well as numerous, Groups and Campaigns.
A common question is "What happens if I have a lead in more than one selected group or campaign?" The system will automatically de-duplicate the email address so they only receive one copy of your email.
- Click OK when you're finished selecting recipients.
- Enter the subject line of your email and set the Date to Send.
- Enter in the content of your email within the content field.
- Click Preview Email to see a preview if your email.
- If you are satisfied with the preview, you can click Send Message to send out the email, or Cancel to continue making revisions.
Did you find this article helpful?