Looking Up a Lead or Prospect's Campaign Letter History
Your iHomefinder ONE system keeps track of the drip campaign letters being sent to your leads and active prospects. The steps are the same for a lead or a prospect.
- To find the lead or prospect, you can use the finder at the upper right of any page; or you can search for leads or prospects as covered below.
- In the main menu, click Leads -- this will lead to both leads and active prospects.
- To look up a lead's campaign history, select "Search Leads," or click "Active Prospects" as needed.
- In the lead list (or active prospect list), click the name of the desired lead.
- Scroll to the bottom of the lead's (or prospect's) page, and on the right side, click the "Load Campaign" button.
- The "Campaign History" box will populate with the date and time that of any sent emails
Did you find this article helpful?