Creating a Simple Round-Robin Lead Routing
There are numerous lead routing rules you can set up for your forms. Here’s an example of how to create a simple round robin, routing leads between team members.
- From the main menu, click on Contacts > Lead Routing.
- Select the form you would like to manage by clicking on the Edit icon (looks like a notepad and pencil) to the right of that form.
- Choose the Assign using the rules defined below option, then click Add New Rule.
- First, make sure your property settings are correct, such as the price ranges.
- If you do not want to be included in the lead routing, click the X located on the upper-right corner of the Then section.
- Scroll down and click Add member to list.
- Select the team member from the dropdown, then click Add. Repeat this for each team member you would like involved in the lead routing.
- Always remember to click Save Changes when making any modifications.
You should see that your leads are now distributed evenly throughout these team members. You can use the arrows to rearrange the team member order.
Did you find this article helpful?