Adding an Action Plan to a Transaction
Want to add an Action Plan to one of your buyer or seller transactions? Here’s how:
- Locate your Prospect (Under "Active Prospects") and click on their name.
- Click on the Transaction Info tab.
- Select the transaction for the Action Plan and click on it. This will highlight the transaction.
- Scroll down and you will see a section called Action Plans. Click on the Add Plan button.
- Click on the drop-down menu and highlight the Action Plan you would like added to the transaction.
- Click on the Select button.
- This will bring up the Action Plan selected. From there, you can modify it before applying it to the transaction.
- Once you have the Action Plan the way you want it, scroll down to the bottom and click on the “Assign Action Plan to Contact” button.
Note: If you selected the wrong Action Plan, you can always change it using the drop-down menu to the left of the green Select button.
Once the Action Plan is assigned to the Prospect, it will add the tasks to the applicable calendars and will note the tasks under the Action Plan section within the Prospects transaction. From there, you can edit the actions such as changing the due date, making notes and marking when the item has been completed.
Did you find this article helpful?