How to Disable / Cancel an IDX Account
If you wish to disable an account, and thus stop from being billed for the account, you only need to disable the account. Deleting the account is not necessary. Plus, if the client chooses to come back you will be able to reactivate the account.
You can disable the account by following the instructions below.
1. Pull up the account via the 'Client Search' option
2. Click on the 'Account Setup' button
3. Click on the 'Client Options' tab
4. Set the 'Account Status' setting at the top to 'Disabled'
5. Click on the 'Save Account Settings' button at the bottom of the page
Did you find this article helpful?