Open House Settings
Open House Settings for IDX Listings
When included in the IDX data we receive from your real estate board's MLS® System, we provide information about current open homes for active listings.
You can access IDX open house search and display settings following these instructions:
1. Log into your Client Control Panel.
2. Go to Setup (top button) -> Search Settings (tab) -> Open House Settings (pulled-down tab under Search Settings).
The direct link to the Open House Settings page is here (Control Panel login required).
You can configure both search results and display page settings using the radio button options on the Open House Settings page. You can choose to show open house information for all IDX listings, for only your featured listings (listings where you or your brokerage office represent the seller), or to not display any board-provided open house information.
Please note, not every MLS® System includes open house information in IDX.
You can view the current list of boards and MLS® Systems we serve with IDX open house information here.
Open House Settings for your Featured Listings
Separately, you can add open house information for your featured listings (listings where you or your brokerage office represent the seller).
You can access featured listings open house display settings following these instructions:
1. Log into the Client Control Panel.
2. Go to Listings (top button) -> Manage Listings (tab) -> Active (pulled-down tab under Manage Listings).
The direct link to the Manage Listings page is here (Control Panel login required).
Once on the Manage Listings page, to add and edit open house information for one of your featured listings, please follow these instructions:
1. Select the listing (the address for each listing contains a link to a page for editing).
2. Click the Open House tab on the new editing page.
3. Edit the Open House fields as needed.
4. Click the Save Property Information button at the bottom of the editing page.
Open house search does not support the custom city list option at this time.
If you have any questions about open home information or settings, please contact our support team (please include your iHomefinder client ID when contacting us).
Did you find this article helpful?