Market Report Page & Alerts
When a Market is created, a corresponding Market Report page and alert are created for MarketBoost clients. These pages add always-current listing & market data to your website, and the monthly alerts automate staying in touch with prospects and past clients and provide them valuable information. Learn more about the market and listing data contained in these alerts and pages below.
Please note that if sold listing data is not available from your MLS, sections of the alerts and reports will be omitted.
Market Report Alerts
Each month, your subscribers will receive an email that includes valuable market data about the previous month, including:
- Inventory stats for active, new and sold listings
- Price statistics for active, new and sold listings
- A link to the Market Report page to view historical data
- Sold listings from the last month
- A link to the Valuation Request form
- New listings added in the last month
To add a custom message to a Market Report Alert, in your Control Panel nagivate to the Markets and select the Market you wish to add the message to. In the Email Into Text field, add text or HTML to appear above the email content for all subscribers to this alert.
Market Report Pages
The Market Report page serves as a landing page for those clicking through from the Market Alert, but it also displays valuable information that your site visitors will be interested in viewing.
Each Market Report page includes:
- Market data from the past 30 days. This data is updated each day to reflect the most current data. Data includes Inventory, Price, and Sale-to-List percentage.
- Six months of trend data. Note that when a Market is first created, only the sold data will be available in the historical charts. As each month’s data is complied, the active history will grow.
- Sold listings from the last 30 days
- New listings from the last 30 days
To add a custom message to a Market Report Page, in your Control Panel nagivate to the Markets and select the Market you wish to add the message to. In the Webpage Into Text field, add text or HTML to appear above the page content (and below the Navigation) for all subscribers to this alert.
Your pages will provide a signup button for email alerts if you opt to display the MarketBoost navigation. This allows viewers to enter their information to receive automated email alerts for the displayed report.
A signup widget is also available, which can be added to the sidebar or to any widget area when using WordPress.
Enable MarketBoost navigation on your pages to enable email alert signups and to provide quick access to different pages and Markets. Learn how to control MarketBoost navigation >>
Did you find this article helpful?